We feel that every client deserves the highest level of satisfaction after the treatment. If you don’t feel satisfied with your service please let us know immediately, you can always talk to the manager or email us on email@example.com.
We ask our clients to arrive 10 minutes early in order to sanitize hands and fill out our client health form. When you arrive, please let us know and wait outside, so we can conduct you through the steps.
Gratuities and taxes are not included in the price of treatments. Gratuities are recommended from 15% – 20% of the service price.
We have parking available for our guests, based on availability. Give us a call on your way to Brisa Spa & Studio and we can try to save a spot for you.
Your spa treatments are reserved especially for you. Each appointment time is respectfully scheduled to ensure that our estheticians have adequate set up and clean up time, and also ensures that you, our client, receive your treatment on time.
After your online booking is finished, please make sure you receive a confirmation through EMAIL or SMS. If you have not received the confirmation, your appointment has not been completed!
To ensure that all guests can enjoy their time at Brisa Spa & Studio, we respectfully request that all guests keep noise to a minimum; cellular phones and electronic devices are discouraged. Children 12 and older may receive services provided they are accompanied by an adult who is also receiving services.
When booking a package, keep in mind that you have to do all the treatments on the same day.
Reducing the risks of Covid-19
Our priority now is the safety of our clients and staff. As we have always been committed to provide the highest hygiene and sanitation’s standards, we ask our customers to follow the protection guide we prepared to help us ensure your comfort and health.
Following the BCWorkSafe, PHO and BC guidelines for Personal Service Establishments:
- We are disinfecting the SPA and all of our equipment, supplies and furniture before the re-opening, and will also do a cleaning routine between each client to ensure your safety.
- Our employees will self assess themselves every morning and if there are any signs of sickness and fever they are not allowed to come to work.
- Our team knows all the protocols to cleaning and disinfecting provided by WorkSafeBC.
- Our staff is washing their hands for a minimum of 20 seconds before and after every procedure.
- We will not charge the cancellation fee for customers that fall ill and cannot attend to their appointment.
- All of our linens and towels will be bleached and washed in hot water and dried at a high temperature for every client.
- In our waxing treatments we only use disposable tools, and will never be double dipping in any case.
- We stuck our protection guidance at our front door, washrooms, staff rooms and anywhere appropriate.
- Our estheticians will only attend one customer at a time and we spaced out all workstations to at least 2 meters far from each other; please remember that every client must come alone.
- We have hand sanitizer at our reception and on every workstation; hand soap available at all our washing stations; and our restrooms are equipped with single use papers.
- Our staff will be wearing masks all day, and for services they will use gloves.
- Our team will prepare and clean every retail order so that it is ready for you when you leave our SPA.
COVID-19 – updated policies:
- We are limiting the numbers of guests inside the salon. If necessary, we ask you to please wait outside for your appointment.
- No escorts, children or pets (except service animals) will be allowed at this time.
- We are ONLY accepting payments with credit/debit cards to avoid contact.
- We are not attending late shows during this period, as our cleaning and disinfection period demands extra time.
- We ask you to arrive at your appointment on time or just 5 minutes early.
- We will only provide water in disposable cups; and all of our magazines and menus have been temporarily removed.
- We are extending our appointments times, so that our staff have enough time to disinfect the work stations after each client.
- We are not providing facials temporarily. (sorry!)
- We ask you to book your appointments online (via phone, e-mail or website), please remember we are not taking walk-in appointments.
We are looking forward to have you all back, and we would like to thank you for your preference, trust and understanding during this situation.